Disabled Facilities and Special Assistance at Exeter Airport
Travellers with disabilities or reduced mobility requiring special help and assistance should contact the airline they are flying with 48 hours before departure to arrange aid.
Disabled facilities include:
- Special Assistance team
- Induction loops at the information desk
- Wheelchair accessible doors
- Fully equipped disabled toilet facilities
- Free wheelchairs for use at the airport
- Disabled parking bays
Passengers with reduced mobility are advised to contact the Passenger Services Department at Exeter Airport to discuss their needs on 01392 367 433 (choose option 8) or via email at email@example.com
. Trained staff will assist you from the time you arrive at the airport through to check-in and to your aircraft. This service is also available to passengers arriving at Exeter Airport. The Help Point is located in the check-in hall at the Information Desk.
Car Parking for travellers with disabilities at Exeter Airport
Designated Blue Badge bays area available within the car parks, and passengers with reduced mobility can request assistance from their vehicle to the terminal building. Travellers are advised to use the call button situated at the entry barrier to notify staff of their arrival and need for assistance.
Facilities at Exeter Airport for blind and partially sighted travellers and for the hard of hearing:
- Directional signs at Exeter Airport are black on yellow, which provides optimum contrast to aid all travellers
- Induction loops can be found in a range of locations throughout Exeter
- Text payphones are located in each terminal
- Payphones are adapted for hearing aids and are located in all parts of the airport
- Instruction cards are available in Braille at check-in and the Security Search Area
Guide and hearing dogs are permitted at Exeter Airport within the terminal buildings.
to read the full PRM Special Assistance Guide covering all major UK airports.