London City Airport Essential Travel Guide
Getting to and from London City Airport
The London City Airport Docklands Light Railway (DLR) station is attached to the airport terminal. You can connect to the London Underground system from the DLR at Canning Town, using the Jubilee line.
The closest train stations to London City Airport are Waterloo, London Bridge and Stratford International. Go to http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/
for further information.
By Bus and Coach
Bus numbers 473 and 474 operate services between London City Airport and a number of destinations including Stratford, Canning town and Prince Regent DLR.
There is a taxi rank situated outside the terminal, with licensed Black cabs available 24 hours a day.
By Car or Motorbike
London City Airport flight information
Disabled facilities at London City Airport include
- Dedicated Special Assistance team
- Induction loops at customer service and check-in desks
- Wheelchair accessible doors
- Fully equipped disabled toilet facilities
- Wheelchair accessible phones
- Special Assistance seating areas
- Accessible lift access to all levels
- Ambulift service for impaired Travellers to board the aircraft
- Free wheelchairs for use within the terminal
The dedicated Special Assistance team at London City Airport can be contacted on 0207 646 0000/88 or via email at email@example.com
. The team is fully trained to assist Travellers with reduced mobility or disabilities and provide the latest equipment.
Travelling with babies and young children
Baby changing facilities are provided in the Terminal concourse and the Departures Lounge.
To contact the main switchboard at London City Airport call + 44 (0) 20 7646 0088.
Changing money at the airport
Travelex operate bureaux de change offices in the terminal opposite the Information Desk, in the Departures lounge and in the Arrivals Hall.